• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I believe the club put the kits out to tender and again Joma gave the club the best deal. Because of our size we need low stock buying options..

and again Danny I will even type this out slowly.. Adidas and Nike and puma and most big brands licence their name out to big standard kit suppliers.. just because a football shirt has Nike written on it, it doesn’t mean it’s the same quality as Nike.. Genesis is a football shirt manufacturer that pay puma to use their logo.. their quality is very hit and miss...

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny won't understand that because he didn't hear that from his whining children.

Ex-ciderrr

In terms of quality when I used to play football (up until 2018) and wore their shirts I think Nike and Adidas are particularly poor quality of shirts, easily ripped, expensive to replace, badges stuck on.

Never had problems with Jomas quality of shirt material wise. (got the fluminese style 3rd kit as a collectors item) just the style and design for the majority of city stuff joma, and the club have knocked up has been pretty poor.

But each to their own by all means. (y)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hummel have done some great shirts, including Coventry. Last season was probably their most successful season for shirt sales in a fair few years, especially the 2-Tone third kit. Not sure how easy it would be to work with them. They look after a lot of English and Scottish clubs now.
Always remember the Hummel Denmark kit from Mexico 86 a kit that was truly ahead of its time 😎

Also did some eye catching Premiership one’s in the 90s

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
You can now download the kit to your phones 😬😊

tonykellowfan

I have to say I do not like that design. So we have gone from thin stripes to thick stripes to now half solid half thick stripes.

So presumably next up is a solid red top?

tonykellowfan

For anyone interested this shows our kits over time:

ryancooper327

All red back.

Boyo

Anyone know how to apply the 10% Trust or Junior Grecian discount via the online shop?

GJW

Anyone know how to apply the 10% Trust or Junior Grecian discount via the online shop?
I don’t think you can use it for online sales. It was for walk in purchases only. Stand to be corrected though.

Status
Not open for further replies.