• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hummel have done some great shirts, including Coventry. Last season was probably their most successful season for shirt sales in a fair few years, especially the 2-Tone third kit. Not sure how easy it would be to work with them. They look after a lot of English and Scottish clubs now.
Everton have got a three year deal with Hummel. The new away kit is especially popular with the Evertonians in the Kendall, Ball and Harvey, Holy Trinity era amber and blue.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why would we get a better deal from Nike, Adidas etc than Joma?

We'd be stuck with their off the shelf kits, they'd probably cost the fans more and the club would make less per shirt.

Like or loathe the new shirts, at least "we" can design them.

Personally I don't overly like the new home kit although I appreciate the 'something different' about it given the number of red and white striped teams there are. Love the away kit, can't stand the 3rd kit.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Everton have got a three year deal with Hummel. The new away kit is especially popular with the Evertonians in the Kendall, Ball and Harvey, Holy Trinity era amber and blue.

View attachment 3286
This is good.

I like away kit which is simple and where feasible the reverse of the home one.

Not possible for us, of course... Red and white stripes, v. white and red stripes...

The pale blue away shirt from the early days of Joma is my favourite City away strip from recent years.

Ex-ciderrr

Cambridge’s home shirt of amber/black stripes by hummel is brilliant

Oldsmobile-88

Over 100 new shirts sold online.

dontpassback

Look on the bright side,it doesn’t have ginsters on it and it’s not bleddy green UTC

Rosencrantz

This is good.

I like away kit which is simple and where feasible the reverse of the home one.

Not possible for us, of course... Red and white stripes, v. white and red stripes...

The pale blue away shirt from the early days of Joma is my favourite City away strip from recent years.
Just seen tonight that Everton are reporting record sales of their change kit. Not surprising, it's such an iconic kit for Everton fans.

I liked the light blue as well. Also liked the all darker blue kit from that Oxford game.

Last edited:

Corey

Hummel have done some great shirts, including Coventry. Last season was probably their most successful season for shirt sales in a fair few years, especially the 2-Tone third kit. Not sure how easy it would be to work with them. They look after a lot of English and Scottish clubs now.
Loved all the Hummel ones I’ve seen from EFL clubs over the last couple of seasons 👍 would be delighted to see us switch to them.

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
Hummel and Umbro kits would be brands to look at in the future they pump out some really top kits especially some of the South American teams by Umbro.
I think that the new home shirt will be a bit marmite initially but will be one of those kits that grow on supporters, full stripes would have been preferred but Joma have been a pretty good supplier overall. Who knows when fans are going to be allowed back in the grounds so in historical terms the kit will always be a talking point, the kit with half stripes when we didn't have the choice whether we could watch City or not due to Covid 19. With that thought in mind it's money in the club during uncertain times, that they won't get from the gates so I've purchased the shirt. Initially I quite like the shirt, it might be better than we expect or worse when they turn up in the post but its purchase hopefully helps the club in the short term then the linked businesses/community further down the line, one day may even be able to wear it on the Big Bank!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
If you’ve bought one of these shirts and live in Exeter I will personally deliver it to you free of charge tomorrow... 😀😀

Status
Not open for further replies.