• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2 New signings

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
My 'in the know' knowledge is that the player we are signing is Marley Blair from Burnley..
Perhaps we could do a double swoop on Turf Moor.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Mee

Marley and Mee, a combination made in Hollywood.

manc grecian

Randell Williams of Watford according to Facebook. Could be ******** buy fits the
bill.
Was linked with championship clubs at new year.

Joshyd123

If it is Randell Williams I'll be all for it.

If only for the fact the last player with the same birthday as me we sold for £1.8million plus add ons.

Grecian Max

Was linked with championship clubs at new year.
We shall see.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Been on loan at Wycombe for a while so should have gained some decent lower league experience

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Been on loan at Wycombe for a while so should have gained some decent lower league experience
Just been reading up about him. Wycombe fans like him and say he’s very quick with a good eye for goal. Hope this comes off!!

Banksy

Loan fees? Salary for a Premier League player? Salary for the permanent player?
Presume the premiership club will pay part of his salary. I meant actual as in actual transfer fees.

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Assume Williams will know both Boateng and Croll as he was at Palace before joining Watford, which may have helped convince him to join. If it’s him that’s signing of course.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

If only for the fact the last player with the same birthday as me we sold for £1.8million plus add ons.
The rumour is that a deal for David Hopkin from Clyde is dead in the water so if true then Taylor's ambition to sign Randell and Hopkirk is deceased...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

The rumour is that a deal for David Hopkin from Clyde is dead in the water so Taylor's ambition to sign Randell and Hopkirk is deceased...