• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

1992/93 shirts - available tonight

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like there'll be more away shirts on the way. Which made me wonder if Joma, our official kit supplier, may be getting a bit, well, shirty about another supplier taking away sales of official kit?
I think it was Matchwinner who were the kit supplier back then and I'm sure they no longer exist, but someone may still own the rights to their designs and this might be a concern...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it was Matchwinner who were the kit supplier back then and I'm sure they no longer exist, but someone may still own the rights to their designs and this might be a concern...
You've missed the point completely, not for the first time. What I'm saying is that if someone is going to spend £40 on a Christmas present and chooses one of these over this season's shirt, won't that leave Joma out of pocket?

I have no knowledge of how the contract with Joma works...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like there will be some more of the away shirts tonight at 7pm.

malcolms

Thanks for the idiotic comment, but I didn't "miss the point completely" I was making an equally relevant point which clearly you hadn't considered...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Shame they're not available to buy in person. There's a Club pop up shop in Princesshay this weekend. Theyd sell well!

malcolms

Shame they're not available to buy in person. There's a Club pop up shop in Princesshay this weekend. Theyd sell well!
I agree. Whose making the money from the shirt sales?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Which shirt sales the one's in Princesshay or those others online ?

dontpassback

I think the question refers to the ones online:)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I think the question refers to the ones online:)
You never quite know with malcs , if I said the online money he would come back with the ones in Princesshay !

Antony Moxey

It does say ‘officially licensed product’ so presumably the club is making something out of it. I like the way they say the plastic sponsor badge has an updated softer feel. So not that good a replica then?