• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

1931 Fund follow traditional ECFC financial scandal model

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, in textbook Exeter City style, the 1931 Fund has succeeded in having financial limitation imposed on itself as a penalty for being a bit rubbish.

We have £20 frozen in our Paypal account, which has been 'limited' due to a breach of Paypal rules on gaming activity - the Exeweb 1931 Fund sweepstakes!

We can only get at our score if Exeweb deletes all references to Paypal payment options from these threads - or perhaps easier, deletes all the threads themselves.

Sorry for the hassle, Clearly it's not a big deal, but it'd be nice to get it sorted.

Thanks and sorry for bringing such shame on the good name of Exeweb and the production line of talent that is the 1931 Fund.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Resign Crockford!!

Regards,
LL

Does that mean that there can't be any more sweepstakes? I hope not

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Alan - I have moved three threads that may have incriminating evidence, so hopefully all should be well, cheers for bringing this to my attention yesterday!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
here we go. First a financial scandal,now the cover up!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Just call me HSBC, or maybe HMRC, or whoever the villains are.

Boyo

This thread will self destruct ... presumably.

Terryhall

Surely this one also has to be deleted? The cover-up of the cover-up to conceal the perfect crime.

"Speaking from his prison cell, convicted fraudster Alan Crockford was heard to say "Would I do it all again? For £20 in the 1931 Fund? Definitely...."

David Treharne

Crikey! An Exe-web thread with some humour. How did this happen, and how long before the mods stop it? Can I send you £20 in a brown envelope?

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does this mean he can score again, as the 1931 fund will be able to pay his goal bonus.