• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

1,000,000 posts

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Barring it being announced in the next 30 minutes that Tisdale is leaving or Tagg has decided to give the Big Bank to Liverpool fans then it would seem at some point during the middle of the day tomorrow, the millionth Exeweb post will be made.

Is this a genuine million, or an artificial number since the site was upgraded? I vaguely remember an outcry a couple of years ago when post counts suddenly reduced.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Would be hard to say really as there have been a couple of "reboots" - 2004 (hence why nobody seems to have joined Exeweb pre-2004!) was a major one, and for a while in the early days Exeweb wasn't a registration site (I think) so there weren't any post counts. I assume the major loss of about a year's worth of posts probably meant they went into the abyss too.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I heard that the prize for the millionth post is a pair of Liverpool tickets. Get posting! (rofl) (devil)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
While at the moment Porky's Playpen currently seems to be languishing at around the 631k mark. :D

Still, I suppose that's quite impressive for a bunch of plucky little Cornish minnows.

Silver fox

While at the moment Porky's Playpen currently seems to be languishing at around the 631k mark. :D

Still, I suppose that's quite impressive for a bunch of plucky little Cornish minnows.
I thought porky's was the biggest in World football a few weeks ago :D maybe Zod could shed some light on this?

Grecian2K

A mere 33 to go at time of typing folks....FINGERS ON BUZZERS TIME!

Grecian2K

Grecian2K

Grecian2K

Grecian2K