• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

0-4 Ouch!!

general zod

Exeter 0 Huddersfield 4
Ouch!!!
Just on my way back from the Dagenham game.....the sweet taste of victory ever present ...onwards and upwards!!

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
great win for you, means that the league table swing from 3 years ago is now just under 100 places. Well done.

On_The_Beach

Ouch indeed. We're not exactly firing on all cylinders ourselves but it doesn't half cheer me up looking at Exeter's plight.

It's looking like a full-on tailspin, does the dashing Captain Tisdale have what it takes to pull them out of it?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Your concern is touching, OTB. But don't worry, we'll be just fine ... [y]

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's looking like a full-on tailspin, does the dashing Captain Tisdale have what it takes to pull them out of it?

tee hee G U F F A W tee hee

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ouch indeed. We're not exactly firing on all cylinders ourselves but it doesn't half cheer me up looking at Exeter's plight.

Of course he does. I know it, you know it, its just a matter of time.

City's form is terrible at the moment but I console myself with argyles spiral towards the bsp and the unprecedented sh*te that is Torquay.

Lets face it, so far this season we are all sh*t, its just that our sh*t plays in a higher division than your sh*t, and will do for long time to come.

Surely Weymouth have a forum you can banter on?