• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Mansfield MDT

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
A game of huge significance. A win for City will continue the momentum gained from the hard fought 3 points at County.
Here's hoping for good weather, no transport problems, a BIG crowd, lots of noise, and a great win for the team we love - Super Exeter City !!
Hugs from far away to Matt and the boys : BRING IT ON !!
3-1 City !!!
xxxx
IM

IndoMike

And thanks to Rae for tidying up my thread title.(y)

fred binneys head

Would have been better with a Town in my view, but not bad.

0-0.

Rog H K

My local waging establishment has us down as slight favourites. Going to be a tight one. Need to get 1st goal and won't mind if it's in the 93rd min again(rofl).
Whos going to play up top today in replacement for Bowman?
5000k today? Lovely blue sky over Exon. Bring it on.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

0-0.
Even though Mansfield are on a bad run I still think this will be a tough game today. Mansfield's defence is the best in the division while we have scored fewer goals than anyone else in the top 9 and will probably only have one recognised striker available.

crocks

Even though Mansfield are on a bad run I still think this will be a tough game today. Mansfield's defence is the best in the division while we have scored fewer goals than anyone else in the top 9 and will probably only have one recognised striker available.
4-3 to City then!

Red Devon

Think I’d bring back Sweenz with Kane in front of him down the right, Holmes on the bench with Dono up top and Dara for Troy.

Bongo1959

On form we should win doh

IndoMike

0-0.
The thread title is perfection and guarantees us 3 points...as long as bleddy Norman Collier doesn't intervene ...

Last edited:

David Treharne

Bright sunshine with a light grey cloud cover - and this morning none of the mistiness of the last few days. It's 8c, but feels warmer although the wind from the NNW and blowing at around 2 is still chilly in the shade. It's been a remarkably dry week, with some notable temperatures (Thursday reached 16c), so the sprinklers will be on as the ground has dried out quickly and the grass is growing quickly (except in the sun shaded areas in front of the IP Office stand ) Should be a great day for football, but I fear the game may be dominated by defences, especially if J Forte isn't able to make an appearance. Hard to call. Update at 13:00