• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Exeter City v Tranmere real MDT

burtiew

Never got close to starting one of these before ... lets have a big win 3-0 at least. There are good times ahead!!!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exeter City versus Tranmere Rovers Official Matchday Thread

Another big game today. A win and we can forget about the end of the Lincoln game. It will also open up a 6 point gap on 9th place and keep the pressure on MK and Mansfield above us who both have very winnable home games.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Exeter City versus Tranmere Rovers Official Matchday Thread

Ah, too slow typing on my iPad so feel free to ignore/ delete and head over to the real thread.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

Nice thread title and worthy of consideration - pity you didn't beat the clock...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Nice thread title and worthy of consideration - pity you didn't beat the clock...
I think I have a 50% record starting the matchday thread so am happy to give the newbie a chance.

IndoMike

Although the word "real" is not obligatory :)D), this is a good effort and should be enough to ensure a crushing City victory. 3-1 to the lads in red !!!

IndoMike

I think I have a 50% record starting the matchday thread so am happy to give the newbie a chance.
Spoken like a true gentleman.

PeteUSA

Although the word "real" is not obligatory :)D), this is a good effort and should be enough to ensure a crushing City victory. 3-1 to the lads in red !!!
Yes, it would appear you've started something, Mike! (clap)

IndoMike

Yes, it would appear you've started something, Mike! (clap)
This week I decided discretion rather than valour was more appropriate after receiving a lifetime thread starter ban from Lord Anton of Exmouth :$

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Setting off soon. Will be part of the wall of noise that Matty wants to greet the players. Back to the white ball today, instead of the yellow one. Hoping to be a very happy Grecian come 5pm.

Jason's preveiw http://www.exeweb.com/2019/02/28/next-up-exeter-city-vs-tranmere-rovers/