• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Get your technophope dad to actually read the news story and he might be pleasantly surprised. He need never open a file with 23 different tickets.
Get off your high horse Matthew, it wasn't Dad that needed to read the story in the first place. I was reacting, distractedly, straight off of KentGrecian's post. The credit card/gate card, now I've read the story, is a good idea 😉

manc grecian

Not sure it would be wise to bump up the prices given the home form this season.

They could throw in a complimentary dvd of all our home goals from this season

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be renewing but to be honest I'm that sad I'd renew if we literally scored 0 goals this season

tavyred

Might upgrade from the bank to a seat next season. The ability split payment over the season makes that more of an option for me. 👍

tom_ecfc

Hopefully fully recyclable cards 😉♻

JGrecian23

Pleasantly surprised with the frozen prices.
They really couldn't increase them given the lack of entertainment on show. They should be paying us!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doubt I'll be renewing. It's not solely down to the football, but I work Friday and Saturday nights. So it's get up, go to the game and back to bed for work at nine. I'll just pick and choose, and go in the stanno stand for a few games.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad prices are frozen, we're already one of the most expensive in the division.

STURTZ

Far too cheap, City should be looking to increase their revenue streams if we're to develop.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Far too cheap, City should be looking to increase their revenue streams if we're to develop.
Sorry, but after the carp we've watched for most of this season a ticket price increase would have been an absolute kick in the nuts for supporters.