• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player clone

JCWhoosh

If you could clone one current squad player and multiply by 11 for all positions on the pitch, who would it be?

Mine has to be Niskanen. I know he has his faults with flair etc, but I think with sheer determination and willingness to defend but also to get forward, would struggle to find a better all round player.

My next would be Cole closely followed by Aitcheson.

How about other squads in days gone by? Just interested to know your thoughts and why.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you could clone one current squad player and multiply by 11 for all positions on the pitch, who would it be?

Mine has to be Niskanen. I know he has his faults with flair etc, but I think with sheer determination and willingness to defend but also to get forward, would struggle to find a better all round player.
Those pass completion stats will be deteriorating.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
goldblum-quote.jpg

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mitchell.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whoever anyone suggests I don't fancy them playing in goal and I wouldn't want 11 goalkeepers 🙂.

manc grecian

I reckon 11 Aitchesons would struggle to defend from corners.

I'll go Sweeney. Natural defender, decent strike on him, good cross and cynical fouls in midfield

iscalad

Scott Bennett

SuperSantos

Rob Edwards for me, strong and solid in defence and midfield, good passing and an eye for goal on the big occasion. Might be susceptible to a touch of pace - but a judicious professional foul would have to be shared around.

Average Joe

Millenic Alli, with owning two of them of them it won't seem as much of a waste of money as it has been so far.

gilbertshoot

11 Nicky Laws. Might be lobbed in goal, though?!