• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Peterborough Utd. Match day thread.

tom_ecfc

Hated the 1st half, really enjoyed the 2nd half.

OG must nearly be top scorer for us this season? A good brace from him tonight! 🤣

Memphis09

Makes me feel sad
Why they wanted to go

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done us. Red clearly changed the game, karma for their keeping wasting time at 1-0.
How good was Harper tonight?

TotnesGrecian

Interesting to hear that GC mentions the boos at HT, and how they used it to come out 2nd half better....

denzel

Yeah actually apologies, I meant to mention Harper. He is direct and lacks an end product but his shot was a great hit. He was OK but wasn't 'very good'
He wasn't very good? Disagree.
He got their lad sent off, had the shot against the post, got the free kick which led to the goal and ran their left back ragged. Not sure what more you want really.

JGrecian23

Interesting to hear that GC mentions the boos at HT, and how they used it to come out 2nd half better....
But they didn't. Peterborough carved us open 3 or 4 times at the start of the 2nd half.

No red card = 3-0 defeat. Nothing to do with Caldwell or spirit or boos.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
A really big win. Even if it wasn’t our best performance and we got some help with a man advantage it’s nice for us to have something go for us. We have had a number of home games where we could have turned a loss into a draw or draw into a win. Had we not been so light up front we could easily be sat in a quite comfortable position now.

I am feeling much more confident following the window ending. Fingers crossed we will be luckier with injuries for the final 15 games. Mo Eisa should make an impact I would hope once he beds in. Woods has only just made a brief cameo. Alli should be in the squad very soon, and fingers crossed Purrington to also come back. The likes of Kite, Taylor, Watts, Fitzwater not making the squad at the moment. Still lots of work to do but given ourselves a good chance, would be disappointed if we don’t get enough points from here.

JGrecian23

He wasn't very good? Disagree.
He got their lad sent off, had the shot against the post, got the free kick which led to the goal and ran their left back ragged. Not sure what more you want really.
Tbf Denzel if one of our players passed 1 ball 3 yard sideways you'd be telling us they were 10/10 and the next Zidane. I'm happy we disagree.

arthur

17 points from ten games since Christmas (I think)

tom_ecfc

Coaching from the stands 😉