• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers vs Exeter City match day thread

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cox walking ok at the end. Taylor talking to Kite at the end also.
"when can you get here" I believe :)

HarryECFC

I thought Sinisalo got out of jail with their disallowed goal, letting the ball squirm under his body like that!
Can't stop a ball you can't see because your views blocked by an opposing player Pete! ;)

Krux_SW

Brilliant result! Great to see us moving the ball forward rather then back and side to side. Good step in the right direction.

Well done to SGC, staff and the beys UTC

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ffs - that was an impact injury, nothing to do with training. Sorry City won, but at least you found something to moan about
Even if it wasn't an impact injury what on Earth does he think Purrington could have been doing in training in the two weeks he's been here to cause snow injury?

Larry Wilkie

I thought Sinisalo got out of jail with their disallowed goal, letting the ball squirm under his body like that!
Good on you Pete. You never let us down, even when we’re all celebrating a fantastic 3 points 😊😊

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sonny looked like a dead leg following the penalty appeal so hopefully not too bad.
Think he will be fine. Probably City's most important player at the moment.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
He knew it was offside so saved his energy rather than a ‘goal’ that never was.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Diabate was a colossus. My MoM.
post 358 I copyrighted that phrase get orf my lawn haha

Bridgy 81

If the circumstances of the match dictate I don’t see any issue about subbing a sub.
Players should understand that the needs of the team is the most important thing.
Anyway, brilliant result. I’m really pleased for everyone concerned.
Hopefully our injuries aren’t too bad.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
please wind your neck in stop stirring