• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers vs Exeter City match day thread

supernova

Welcome back super 'I would never say I wanted the team to lose to get a manager sacked' nova!
I get off on a technicality mate I’m afraid. Happy to meet you in person and explain if you want to continue your relentless campaign

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Diabate was a colossus. My MoM.

Larry Wilkie

Were the boos loud at the end?
Not from the away support!!

HarryECFC

Really important win, we really should have burried it by half time, we made it hard for ourselves second half but held out well.

Rosencrantz

League table from 11th down is crazily congested.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just confirms what we have always known how important strikers are thank goodness's Sonny had his spell at Yeovil to give him the opportunity to start his season afresh.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Reading had lost tonight we'd have been seven points clear of the relegation places.
Have said all along that as long as we pick up piontss we will be OK. Relying on others not the way forward even though we all pore over the results lol

PeteUSA

I thought Sinisalo got out of jail with their disallowed goal, letting the ball squirm under his body like that!

Steve Moran3

Sonny looked like a dead leg following the penalty appeal so hopefully not too bad.

robchave

'Kin great result. Road our luck a bit in the second half but, in those conditions, not surprising! Well done City!