• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Salford City v Exeter City Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrg333

We had the best part of 500 Grecians travelling today. And a team that has shown a huge amount of togetherness, determination, and courage in recent games. I know it's mostly tongue in cheek but let's not spoil things with petty comments and infighting here. We should be celebrating 🥳

Trapdoor

We played better than Salford. Still room for improvement but a well deserved 3 points.

JayPob94

It was cutting in onto his right that enabled him to hit the bar once and force an own goal off the bar & keeper the second time. He also beat his man on numerous occasions, on the outside, just through sheer speed. MoM performance for me.
Offensively fantastic I agree. But is he not first and foremost supposed to be our left back? Not left winger?

Trapdoor

Offensively fantastic I agree. But is he not first and foremost supposed to be our left back? Not left winger?
If he plays like that every game I don't give a f**k what he's supposed to be.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only downer on the day really is Jevani is falling down the 'assist' chart

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wing back innit

PeteUSA

Dawson continues to worry me somewhat. Doesnt dominate his goal area like he used to, flapping at crosses, hesitancy on coming off his line could have cost us in the latter stages. Still an excellent keeper for us, but I didnt see any faults with him when he first arrived.

tonykellowfan

Jesus wept

Colesman Ballz

Dawson continues to worry me somewhat. Doesnt dominate his goal area like he used to, flapping at crosses, hesitancy on coming off his line could have cost us in the latter stages. Still an excellent keeper for us, but I didnt see any faults with him when he first arrived.
You have obviously jinxed the poor lad Pate ! :p

denzel

Immense getting the late winner. With two weeks off until the next league game it puts us in a good looking position, with winnable games in November before a brutal looking December.
I'm even quite ambivalent about next week now, anything but a draw!

Status
Not open for further replies.