• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do we get any money for red cards for Ollie?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do we get any money for red cards for Ollie?
Percentage deductions more likely......🤨

tonykellowfan

I just watched the highlights. Definite pen for United and definite dive from Ollie sadly.

DB9

I just watched the highlights. Definite pen for United and definite dive from Ollie sadly.
I remember him doing the same at Brentford, I think either near end of season or a play off game (Against Leeds?), Thought he got rid of that part of his game, He doesn't need to dive.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I remember him doing the same at Brentford, I think either near end of season or a play off game (Against Leeds?), Thought he got rid of that part of his game, He doesn't need to dive.
No-one needs to dive. What frustrates me is when a forward is clipped and tries to stay up and manages to stay on his feet but nothing comes of the move the ref never gives a penalty. If they go down its a pen all day long so I don't blame players for going down if they're touched. This happened to Gabriel Jesus a few weeks back.

Alistair20000

No-one needs to dive. What frustrates me is when a forward is clipped and tries to stay up and manages to stay on his feet but nothing comes of the move the ref never gives a penalty. If they go down its a pen all day long so I don't blame players for going down if they're touched. This happened to Gabriel Jesus a few weeks back.
This.

It needs sorting out.

JCWhoosh

I wish the ref would give yellow/red cards to players rolling around holding feigning injury trying to get a player sent off.

PeteUSA

I wish referees would issue yellow cards for this latest fad that keepers have cottoned on to: Clutching the ball to their chest and deliberately going to ground to waste time! Referee's should start the six second rule for keepers from the time a keeper falls flat like that! Barrows keeper was taking up 10-12 seconds before releasing the ball, if you include that caper!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wish referees would issue yellow cards for this latest fad that keepers have cottoned on to: Clutching the ball to their chest and deliberately going to ground to waste time! Referee's should start the six second rule for keepers from the time a keeper falls flat like that! Barrows keeper was taking up 10-12 seconds before releasing the ball, if you include that caper!
I dont think the 6 second rule still exists Pete.

If it does then its broken many times every game.

Rosencrantz

Keepers have been doing that for years. If it's a latest fad it's been going on for thirty odd years.