• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Trapdoor

SS looks to be exactly what we need. Decent signing!

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Decent striker and stay clear of bad injuries and we’ll be there at the kill. ( Covid permitting of course.)

p.s And I mean decent this time.

Grecianpasty

I believe at this stage any incoming would be a loan deal.

Any realistic decent strikers on the market?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe at this stage any incoming would be a loan deal.

Any realistic decent strikers on the market?
Still think Jake Taylor should have a quiet word with his best buddy Jayden Stockley and get him back on loan - better the devil you know !
UTC

Grecianpasty

Still think Jake Taylor should have a quiet word with his best buddy Jayden Stockley and get him back on loan - better the devil you know !
UTC
Would love it, but even if Preston pay a good chunk of his wages we wouldn't be able to afford him. Harry Smith would be a good signing, but as mentioned elsewhere he seems to be heading Tis' way.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
UTC
Let's hope Sweenz ain't reading this! #bromance

Red Bill

Would love it, but even if Preston pay a good chunk of his wages we wouldn't be able to afford him. Harry Smith would be a good signing, but as mentioned elsewhere he seems to be heading Tis' way.
I think it highly unlikely that we'd get him back but come the end of the window, in the current climate, Preston might be glad for any easing on their budget, particularly if it gets him back in the shop window.

Redarrow

Ishmael Miller would be a decent signing, free agent and is big, powerful and knows where the net is

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ishmael Miller would be a decent signing, free agent and is big, powerful and knows where the net is
Maybe a bit too old , but might do for us on a year’s contract.

jimbo-gould

Turns out we did enquire about Stockley then.