• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Technically managerial news and so should be on the managerial thread I think eh Hants? ;)
This is League 2 news.

If you intend to stalk me via my posts you'll be banned. This is your only warning.

Legohead

Banned
This is League 2 news.

If you intend to stalk me via my posts you'll be banned. This is your only warning.
Hants. I'm simply asking you to be consistent which I don't think you have been with me when continually telling me that my posts are in the wrong thread. I mean in the grand scheme of things does it really, really matter? I just find it really petty.

Using the word 'stalk' against me is actually a very serious accusation when in fact I have done no such thing so you need to be very, very clear on what you have just said to me.

You also do not get to issue warnings to me.

I find your nitpicking exceedingly tedious and so i'll wish the very good people of Exeweb who have helped me greatly through these last 4 months a fond farewell. Geoff. DB9. Red Paul. Mike. Banksy. Alistair et al. Thanks for your support during what has been a difficult time in my life.

This isn't a flounce. It's a refusal to be continually belittled by a little hitler on an internet forum which is actually quite pitiful. So i ban myself before you get the pleasure.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hants. I'm simply asking you to be consistent which I don't think you have been with me when continually telling me that my posts are in the wrong thread. I mean in the grand scheme of things does it really, really matter? I just find it really petty.

Using the word 'stalk' against me is actually a very serious accusation when in fact I have done no such thing so you need to be very, very clear on what you have just said to me.

I find your nitpicking exceedingly tedious and so i'll wish the very good people of Exeweb who have helped me greatly through these last 4 months a fond farewell. Geoff. DB9. Red Paul. Mike. Banksy. Alistair et al. Thanks for your support during what has been a difficult time in my life.

This isn't a flounce. It's a refusal to be continually belittled by a little hitler on an internet forum which is actually quite pitiful. So i ban myself before you get the pleasure.
I'd say it is a flounce.

Benguin

There will be no one left on Exeweb soon.

iscalad

I'll be here. Stubborn to the end.

Banksy

You won’t get away from my jokes that easily.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've flounced dozens of times, but nobody has ever taken any notice. I don't bother these days.

Antony Moxey

Actually, as a moderator and I think site co-owner Hants can issue warnings to whoever he likes.

denzel

I like flouncing boing boing boing
Up and down until I get a pain in me groin
Tryin to be happy and when it really counts
Turn into a rubber ball and flounce flounce flounce

Boyo

Actually, as a moderator and I think site co-owner Hants can issue warnings to whoever he likes.
Maybe so. However if moderators continually make unreasonable decisions or accusations then people will give up on this site. None of us want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.