• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tis favourite to take over at Swansea.

City_Till_I_Die_

Next Permanent Swansea City Manager

Paul Tisdale 3/1
Gus Poyet 5/1
Chris Coleman 7/1
Gareth Southgate 8/1
Steve Clarke 12/1
Steve Tilson 12/1
Sean O'Driscoll 14/1
Brendan Rodgers 14/1
Tony Mowbray 14/1
Paul Trollope 16/1
Dean Saunders 16/1
Iain Dowie 20/1
Gary Megson 20/1
Paul Jewell 20/1
Paul Hart 20/1
Jim Magilton 20/1
Alan Curtis 22/1
John Toshack 25/1
Alan Curbishley 28/1
Dean Holdsworth 25/1
Lee Trundle 50/1
Must be a permanent appointment
Others on request

I just can't see him turning it down TBH.

League 2 here we come. :'(

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

davecg

Just cant see it... I dont think Tis is finished here yet and with the new pitch, derby games and new signings all coming together I think its going to be an exciting season. Things cant be that great at Swansea anyway as Sousa to Leicester seems a bit of a sideways move.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Why do we need so many threads one the one topic????

Has someone removed the "post reply" button? Or is the internet inhabited by complete idiots?

greenawayr

Tis just doesn't strike me as the type of man who'd walk out on a job half finished. There's more to come from Exeter City and Tis and with the new pitch being his baby I'd be very surprised if he didn't stay on one more term.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
If hes offered it then its a good opptunity for tizza

Really want him to stay though!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
All up to Tis when all is said and done and he will leave eventually.

Just hope that the backroom structure that has been assembled and Steve Perryman would be able to absorb his departure, appoint a new manager from one of Stewart/Edwards/Tilson/ and just carry on.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
2nd June:
Swansea manager Paulo Sousa is set to join Panathinaikos within the next 24 hours and it is understood Tis has been in contact with Swansea this afternoon.
Watch this space.
24th June:
Speaking to an associate of mine earlier who's normally spot on with all matters regarding ECFC, he reckons Tis has been approached by Hull City and are currently in contract discussions as we speak.
Worrying times ahead indeed.
5th July:
Next Permanent Swansea City Manager
Paul Tisdale 3/1
I just can't see him turning it down TBH.
League 2 here we come. :'(
Don't feed the troll

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis just doesn't strike me as the type of man who'd walk out on a job half finished. There's more to come from Exeter City and Tis and with the new pitch being his baby I'd be very surprised if he didn't stay on one more term.
Tis likes to leave his mark. He took Bath to the limits of possibility.He will do the same at City. The job of taking a washed up conference club to the upper echelons of the Championship is not yet finished. Tis is not totally motivated by money, he prefers the challenge of year on year improvement in all things at the club, both on the field and off.

IMO he will be with us for several more seasons before using his newly acquired pro licence to step directly to the Premiership.

Swansea

The troll must be one negative c*nt to purposely delete the joint favourite (and depending what rumours you believe Jenkin's preferred choice) Grahame Jones

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
The troll must be one negative c*nt to purposely delete the joint favourite (and depending what rumours you believe Jenkin's preferred choice) Grahame Jones

I just love that Welsh poetical voice - it's like it's in youse guys' blood...you're not Dylan Thomas? Max Boyce?

:D