• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fairly easy start by the look of it? Compared to last year anyway.
Yep, start does look easier on paper. Please don't let it come down to the last two games of the season (at the wrong end of the table) with those two fixtures...too much to bear.

greenawayr

I'm hoping our season is done and dusted with a few weeks to go as I'm not fancying that run in too much! I expect at least one of the Argyle games to be rearranged, probably for TV!

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lets hope that we have sufficient points for promotion, play offs, avoid relegation - delete as appropriate - before we play the last 2 games. Ouch!

Big Ted

If the Arg*le home game is vital for both clubs they could regret scheduling it there?? Could be carnage.
Are you thinking Relegation scrap or promotion battle? ;)

As always, fixtures could be worse and could be better!!

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last year someone posted up a link to an excel file that could be converted to put the fixtures on Outlook, anyone know what it was???

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not happy with those fixtures...my hoped-for Tuesday trips all on Saturdays. Hoped to get to Dagenham but that's still in Cricket season. Tranmere, another one of my hopefuls, on Easter Monday - no chance...! Bournemouth and Brighton, two "weekender" potentials, both on a Tuesday night.

Ah well, what better place to clinch a Playoff spot than Hillsborough!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anybody organized the calendar import thingy yet? :D

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love it. Apart from Bournemouth the main games that I'd wanted to get to are on Saturdays. Reckon I might make 13 games next year if I work at it. Saints on NYD will be nice, enjoyed my trip up there last season (apart from the result). And a home game on Boxing Day too, which will keep the family happy.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very disappointing to have both east London away games in August.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty happy with them all in all. Loving the Carlisle away game everywhere. Am glad Bournemouth away is a Tues as no interest in going there, but shame Brighton is as well as not been there.

Loving the scum at home game everywhere