• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Was Norrie Stewart

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Did I open or reopen a can of worms? Hope im not gonna be tarred with the same brush as wemissmoxey!! :D

Tada

Last edited:

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank God for that. Please don't come back, you add no value
I think you are very wrong Red.

Alistair20000

Fine, I've just made my last post on Exeweb.
I would much rather you gave us detailed answers to the reasonable and measured questions and valid requests for information that have been posed. The soft option is to quit.

And as others have posted the generation of additional turnover by itself is irrelevant. What counts is profit and cash generation.

Poultice

Has the forensic accountant delivered anything of value to date ?
My guess, you will never know, tidy boys these accountants.

geoffwp

This thread convinces me yet again that missy moxey is a number one Troll. Trolls start threads on contentious issues by making off hand comments, then withdraw completely and play no further part. The fact that they have created disharmony is sufficient in itself. Nice one miss poxy moxey.

Last edited:

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
This thread convinces me yet again that missy moxey is a number one Troll. Trolls start threads on contentious issues by making off hand comments, then withdraw completely and play no further part. The fact that they have created disharmony is sufficient in itself. Nice one miss poxy moxey.
I really don't understand why people still feel this particular troll.

Alistair20000

My guess, you will never know, tidy boys these accountants.
It would be interesting to hear something from him all the same.

angelic upstart

I frequently get the feeling that "the club" don't tell the BoS everything they should be. Then the BoS get the flack because it's their job to tell us. It all seems a touch animal farm to me.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
These sort of discussions are important and interesting. However, I feel deeply saddened when the level of debate descends to the point that people feel they need to remove themselves from the forum. I'm not talking about who is right or who is wrong. Just common human decency. People need to remember that a forum is text based and cannot convey the emotions behind the sentence. Something said in genuine jest [not in this case, mind you] can easily be misconstrued.
I hope RW has a welcome change of heart.

Last edited:

malcolms

I frequently get the feeling that "the club" don't tell the BoS everything they should be. Then the BoS get the flack because it's their job to tell us. It all seems a touch animal farm to me.

The Trust through the BoS is the major shareholder in the Club and the main Board Directors are responsible to the main shareholder, if the BoS wants answers then it can get answers. However, as answers are not being passed onto the membership of the Trust one can only assume there is some conspiracy of silence between the BoS and the main Board over matters of fundamental interest to the membership.

I fail to see that the transparency widely trumpeted by the Trust is any more evident today than it was under private ownership. In the past a few directors knew the truth and kept it to themselves and today a few directors know the truth and keep it to themselves.