• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Marcus Haber

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the match day thread i said that i can't work out whether he is a good player or not. He seems to be just off the pace of the game but then will make a lovely little lay off or flick on.

I believe though that the good outweighs the bad and, in time, will prevail. Like in the films. Not sure a month is long enough to prove this though and without decent service he can forget it.

Red Devon

Did ok and no more

wemissmoxey

he shows some good aspects but for me he does not get into the danger area enough, i.e. when we have the ball out wide he was either wide or 25 yards out, he must be 6 foot 3 ish, he could be a real handful in the box

Last edited:

Ratchet

i thought he started to look quite good today! lets hope for a loan extension.

any thoughts?
you are having a laugh!! the bloke is useless. Logan and macallister do a better job than him, rollon when he goes back to WBA

wemissmoxey

you are having a laugh!! the bloke is useless. Logan and macallister do a better job than him, rollon when he goes back to WBA
Logan is dreadful, Macca should be in the squad though

Mr Bridger

I thought he did well today he has a nice touch on him and could make a difference. Far better than that dummy Corr. Had you by any chance been drinking with the same numpty who picked Harley for man of the match today? how could anyone look past George Friend today, he looks a better player now, bigger and stronger. [G]

......................oh! and what is the point in starting another thread the same as this one? http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37438&highlight=haber

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to agree with the OP. Keep him til the end of the season and I can foresee him scoring or creating some match winning goals

Dr Hook

I thought he did well today he has a nice touch on him and could make a difference. Far better than that dummy Corr. Had you by any chance been drinking with the same numpty who picked Harley for man of the match today? how could anyone look past George Friend today, he looks a better player now, bigger and stronger. [G]

......................oh! and what is the point in starting another thread the same as this one? http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37438&highlight=haber
I echo Noel Coward, he had 4 or 5 nice flick ons first half & also earned the penalty we scored from. He can do more on the deck from the clips I've seen. He's come from a level between L1 & 2, but has excelled there. Hope we get an extension.

Last edited:

LOG

Hope we get an extension.
I concur. You couldn't swing a cat in the SJC on a match day.

Alistair20000

On the match day thread i said that i can't work out whether he is a good player or not. He seems to be just off the pace of the game but then will make a lovely little lay off or flick on.

I believe though that the good outweighs the bad and, in time, will prevail. Like in the films. Not sure a month is long enough to prove this though and without decent service he can forget it.
Deserves a further look and did he not win the first penalty ? He did look pretty knackered 2/3 through which is a bit worrying. Also Stanno not 100% fit to support him today ?