• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets going well,reception hotline!!

speedyflo

Have the club taken into account those extras coming to the game on the 'free ticket in back of your season ticket' that everyone has just found?? There could be a fair few coming off that.

journeyman

Can anybody clear up what the phone number for the shop is please?

Exe bornandbred

can anybody clear up what the phone number for the shop is please?

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
What an absolute joke.

journeyman

cheers, nice one

WillsC88

What time is every1 gonna start queing? im thinking 13:00..........................................or is that gonna be too late still?

Unleashed

I think it's appalling the way its been organised.

finetime

Why?

A likely sell-out barring a set number of tickets which are held back on the day like pretty much all successful premiership or championship clubs that expect to fill the ground?

Some of the posts in this thread are so tinpot it's hilarious.

Parklife

Read Mike Cooper's post on this thread as it goes some way to explaining the organisation behind all of this. It made sense to me.

I agree with him that the club are stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to games like this. No matter what they do, people will complain about access to tickets and the game, all depending on their own personal circumstances.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Poor PR more than anything, They say it isn't all ticket and lull people into a full sense of security, before like 3 days later selling all the tickets, bar a few hundred....