• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets going well,reception hotline!!

denny

I just cannot Believe this, its Fantastic news but a logistical problem at the same time. Lucky for me i have my final Gold dust Season Ticket Stub for O G but will that even gaurentee me getting in.

Bathgrecian

If I can't get in does the centre spot stay open?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Manc you have strangely ignored all requests to clarify this post - where did you get this info and is/was it true? Exiles and travellers are panicking up and down the land and we have no idea whether it's worth turning up, however early, on Saturday...
Sorry mate. I heard it from someone who bought a ticket yesterday and thats what they were told.

STURTZ

Manc you have strangely ignored all requests to clarify this post - where did you get this info and is/was it true? Exiles and travellers are panicking up and down the land and we have no idea whether it's worth turning up, however early, on Saturday...
Agree with this, major panic and resignation that we won't get in so there's no point in travelling. Official site just says that BB tickets will continue to be sold.

AAArggggghhhhh!

crocks

A 250 mile round trip only to be locked out of the seats (not sure my back would hold out for standing) - looking increasingly unlikely that I will risk it now.

papillon

Apologies if this has already been posted but this is the situation as I understand it.

Both stands sold out bar 150 tickets for the old grandstand and 200 tickets for the Flybe which they must keep over until Saturday to stop the game being called all ticket.

They are selling tickets for the Big Bank only but again must keep 500 of these back until Saturday for the same reason.

If your interested we have the Tribute Suite for 20 of the Shagsville Terries!!

Paps

Sorry mate. I heard it from someone who bought a ticket yesterday and thats what they were told.
T'was I who told manc, I bought my family stand tickets yesterday and saw the last Flybe ticket go plus about 10 left for the stagecoach stand, I was told there was only big bank tickets left and they were likely to be gone by saturday. However I DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE KEEPING SOME TICKETS IN RESERVE, 500 for BB, 200 for DOBLE and 150 for SC. It does seem that these will be the only tickets available come saturday.
IT ALSO HADNT BEEN CONFIRMED AT THIS TIME THAT WE WOULD HAVE THE AWAY END SO THAT MAY OF CHANGED THE SITUATION A LITTLE

Last edited:

STURTZ

Not too worried now because a mate has got me a ticket but I feel for those that have to travel in hope rather than expectation. Perhaps a help line could be set up on here whereby somebody in Exeter could buy tickets for those that express an interest in going down. Secretly I suspect that such arrangements are already being made.

Living near Dursley, Working in Cheltenham
I have to admit that i am somewhat glad that I am already back in Aberystwyth with no chance of getting back to the game, as this seems like far too much fuss to handle! I still can't honestly imagine that there will be too many people getting shut out, and if they do it will be because the stadium will be full by about 2.15.

Ian_Woodward

What times the shop shut tonight for tickets?