• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets going well,reception hotline!!

john_anderson

Cant get to the club until saturday, as im working for the rest of the week! If turn up early enough, any chance me & my brother will get in the BB without a ticket? cheers

simcity

Doble & OG both sold out now apart from 200 that have been kept back for the Doble on the day.

Not sure what sales for the BB are like though...

GeraintJones

Cant get to the club until saturday, as im working for the rest of the week! If turn up early enough, any chance me & my brother will get in the BB without a ticket? cheers
Im in exactly the same position mate, being at UNI in Southampton I cant get to the ground til Saturday, the last thing i want is to get there and find its sold out

speedyflo

Just get there by 2pm and you should be fine. 8000 people getting tickets pre match? I dont think so. There will be a mighty queue i'm sure but I honestly think we wont sell out in the Big Bank. Students gone home, people visiting family for Easter gone home, people who play footie on a Saturday already. I recokon attendance will be about 7300.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Closer to 7000 by the time you include season ticket holders, hospitality, wags etc.

Apparently the BB tickets will, at the current rate be gone by the end of the day.

Last edited:

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doble & OG both sold out now apart from 200 that have been kept back for the Doble on the day.

Not sure what sales for the BB are like though...
Sim,
You say 200 have been kept back for the Doble for Saturday, but have any been kept back for the OG as well? I'm OK as I picked up my OG tickets an hour ago, but a mate of mine hasn't got a ticket yet, as he's working until 3pm. What chances of him getting in the OG now?
Cheers
exeterry

simcity

I dont know, my Dad has just got back in from the ground and phoned me to say he came back empty handed, with 200 being kept back, im guessing that is for the Doble, and he is going to gamble for a Doble ticket on Saturday.

Im going in later so can ask them then.

Fareham Grecian

Closer to 7000 by the time you include season ticket holders, hospitality, wags etc.

Apparently the BB tickets will, at the current rate be gone by the end of the day.
Is this a whoosh or are you serious??

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Im going in later so can ask them then.
Thanks for that [y]

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster