• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Did you know...

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, her middle name is 'Sleeping Satellite'. All one-hit wonders are obliged under international law to adopt the name of their sole hit as a badge of shame. Just ask Colonel 'Trapped' Abrams.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
(Real fact) I've actually got her other hit on tape...

Although in some cultures, particularly prevalent in West Derbyshire, people are granted the middle names comprising all their hits. OK for the likes of Tasmin Sleeping Satellite Lords of the New Church Archer, but a bugger for Cliff Living Doll Young Ones Summer Holiday Congratulations Mistletoe and Wine Wired For Sound Millennium Prayer Devil Woman (etc. etc.) Richard.

Gozzer

In Washington DC, the US government is struggling to gain public support for a Presidents Parking Scheme.

angelic upstart

Ray Ghostbusters Parker Jr invented the wooly hood.

LOG

To save money, the original Die Hard film, also called Die Hard, was filmed in downtown Whipton with Rennes House playing the part of Nakatomi Towers.

Gozzer

Human beings share something like 95% of the same DNA as a bluebottle. Studies show that Argyle fans share an extra .01% with a bluebottle.

Gozzer

Halfway along the Chunnel, there is a time capsule containing a french flag, the union jack, the body of a rabid dog and one of the first Concordes. The tunnel would have been ready two years earlier without it.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apricots are 47.69345% pear.

angelic upstart

Sundays are a figment of the Worlds population collective minds.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Sundaes (as in Ice Cream Sundae) were originally called Sundays (because that's when ice cream consumption doesn't count towards weight problems), but had to be changed after the infamous God vs Rigoletti Ice Creams Ltd case of '63.