• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F1. Final Race of the season

EXMADCITY

ahhhhhhh right sorry m8

brayford grecian

ahhhhhhh right sorry m8
lol no worries, just a bit of self proclimation [H]

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fantastic Hamilton. I was gutted for him last season when he missed out. Fully deserves it. An immense sportsman.

ianaplincorners

have to say at the start of the season I didn't like the guy, not sure why. Over the season though he has impressed and really deserved to win the Championship despite the muppets that run F1 trying otherwise. Seems a great family guy, there was an article a few weeks ago about his brother who I think has Cerebral Palsy and their realtionship. Seems fairly level headed despite his fame. Shame about the Brazilian fans booing him at the end, not particularly sporting but there you go, Massa seemed gracious in defeat though

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame about the Brazilian fans booing him at the end, not particularly sporting but there you go, Massa seemed gracious in defeat though
Massa was a brilliatn sport [y]

Shame about the Brazilians but I have a feeling it would be the same with British fans if Massa had won the championship at Silverstone after a car in front of him had slowed dramatically on the last corner.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't like Hamilton one bit but i think he deserved to win the championship...

newburygrecian

The ITV commentary was brilliant. To paraphrase:

"Hamilton's going to lose this now!"

"Hang on, was that Glock?"

"I don't know, was it?"

"Yes it was. I think."

"Hamilton's going to win!"

The Ferrari garage footage was also priceless.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got the highlights on in the background and they just showed the premature Ferarri celebrations again.

I love a bit of schadenfreude.

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Highlights over and really chuffed for Lewis. He had some dodgy decisions against him this year - 2 that I can think of and he has worked hard for his title - well done

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Amazed there has been no enquiry into that last lap, especially given what's gone on before during the season, but really pleased that an Englishman has won the title again, and as said above, deservedly so IMO. [y]

Will he have a chance of dominating like Schumacher did previously do you think ?

Felt a bit sorry for DC too, going out like that in his final ever race.

Last edited: