• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F1. Final Race of the season

ecfcandy

i full on thought hamilton had muked it all up!!
he got a bit licky in the end!

EXMADCITY

Looking at those times were Glock and Trulli the only two who didn't change tyres when the rain came?
If you look at the pit stops then i would deffo say yes

ECFC KARL

Well done lewis glad you won

seriously thought he bottled it when vettell overtook him

Poundstretcher

Looking at those times were Glock and Trulli the only two who didn't change tyres when the rain came?
Irritatingly I can not actually see that image, I linked it off another forum. You can probably infer it from the number of pitstops.

exeips

What a load of b*ll*cks that is, his team has given him instructions to under-perform for Hamilton to pass and he duly delivered.
So why didn't his team just bring him in for tyres anyway instead of giving him instruction to under perform?:S When would they have given him these instructions?

exeips

Just painted the spare room. Will be spending the afternoon watching that dry instead. I hope Lucas Hammersmith wins though.
Paint dried yet Brian? Missed a cracking race! :D

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anybody know if the FIA have dreamt up something to deny Hamilton of his Championship? They've tried to stop him by petty means all season, why not today.

brayford grecian

Even better day for me when my comment on 606 is put on the main article on the BBC website :D I spose that is my '15 minutes' of fame gone now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7704981.stm

EXMADCITY

Even better day for me when my comment on 606 is put on the main article on the BBC website :D I spose that is my '15 minutes' of fame gone now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7704981.stm
?????? lost on me

brayford grecian

?????? lost on me
1915: "Well done Lewis, fantastic maiden championship victory."
Overhead123 on 606