• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shrewsbury Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Woods is so much better than Carroll
Hope we can try and sign him in the summer, class on the ball and actually makes forward passes into Cox, Harris Aitchson's feet.

JGrecian23

I think that's safety guaranteed now. Go out and have some fun! Minimum of 7 now please!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stoke Woods in particular.
Ryan Woods: dogged
Stoke Woods: dogging

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very happy with the HT score.

The ref has been terrible, but luckily pretty much all in our favour. Like against Peterborough, we have played against 10 men perfectly and scored 3 really good goals. Delighted and in dreamland and delighted that we should now prevent six games without a win, which was a really important part of tonight for me.

The sending off for me was really harsh, but happy to take it, but they both went in hard on each other and for me was a 50/50 challenge. If that was the other way round and Woods was sent off, i would be fuming.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
nice man that David Rock :ROFLMAO:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably a good time to give Alli a whole 45 minute run-out.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still think it's a shame they had a player sent off so early, still think we'd have won it. Did everything right from then on, passed the ball about used the extra space. Quite incisive when we got near the box, clinical. Can't see the moaners getting much change out of that half!
Get Vinnie off, he's injured.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Goodnight Vienna :love:
Thought you'd be asleep with an hostess on yer knee ?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd rather see Alli, Rankine, Eisa, Diabate, Kite etc. Any lineup with Harris, Aitchison and Niskanen starting depresses me.

But it's all personal opinion isn't it. Don't know why it bothers you so much. Relax and enjoy the game.
Just Ilmari to complete the set (y)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now, I hate to put a dampener on our understandable HT joy but....😜
4-3 to the Shrews.
City 3 up after 90 minutes but Mr C0ck manages to gift his Shrews 4 very dubious penalties in the 33 minutes added time that he allowed.
(Not counting Grecian chickens just yet.)