• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just hope we bring a few faces in who are actually contracted as the summer is going to be a massive rebuild again and another slog next season...
Yeah, this is the big one for me. GOOD players who are contracted. Ideally young players who by the summer are better to the extent that we could no longer bring them in if they weren't here already.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like Joe Taylor is off to Lincoln.
Just been confirmed.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just been confirmed.
Lincoln are going nuts with strikers... Moylan from the LOI and Draper has been recalled from Walsall as well. Give us a chance, lads.

FanTactic

9 days in and still net nil change in the squad numbers. If yanic and watts go at the end of the month, that’s -2. Good reinforcements.

Memphis09

This unprecedented amount of budget we have must be burning a hole in Hawkers pocket.
He probably wants to make sure we have enough for the next five years ha ha

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unprecedented for us may be diddly squat for others. Who knows??
You are Jeremy Clarkson and I claim my five quid ! :)

coles23

Heard that a fee had been agreed and personal terms completely for JS but Caldwell said he didn't want him.....

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
9 days in and still net nil change in the squad numbers. If yanic and watts go at the end of the month, that’s -2. Good reinforcements.
Stupid question, but are we not at +1?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Heard that a fee had been agreed and personal terms completely for JS but Caldwell said he didn't want him.....
This strikes me as unlikely to be true. Why would you agree a fee and personal terms and then go and knock on the managers door?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lincoln are going nuts with strikers... Moylan from the LOI and Draper has been recalled from Walsall as well. Give us a chance, lads.
It's OK. We'll be getting muskwe back for the rest of the season 😐