• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home Attendances and Atmosphere

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Portsmouth fans were noisy, our fans less so.

Pompey fans in the wrong grandstand kept very quiet though

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It’s a long way from where it was pre and post Covid

Let’s face it, football without forwards is boring as f&ck

denzel

Still, good to see the sellout crowds are back. Not everyone wants to be entertained i guess ;)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Good crowed evidently increased by the Pompey following (1300) and the fact it’s that in between xmas & new year period when nobody knows what day it is let alone what they should do to keep themselves entertained so may as well
to City….

There is no way with 1 win in 15 games and 4 goals scored 8300 will be a regular occurrence , Carlisle will dip to 5k mark.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
First time I've watched a game from anywhere other than the BB in years and I was shocked as to how quiet the bank was last night. Portsmouth made decent noise though.

denzel

Good crowed evidently increased by the Pompey following (1300) and the fact it’s that in between xmas & new year period when nobody knows what day it is let alone what they should do to keep themselves entertained so may as well
to City….

There is no way with 1 win in 15 games and 4 goals scored 8300 will be a regular occurrence , Carlisle will dip to 5k mark.
Wanna bet?
Two home games in three days, I think that's impressive irrespective of the time of year.

Reactions: WXF

paperclip

For a sell out - under lights - against the league leaders, I thought the BB atmosphere was really quite poor. As others have said, I suppose it's never going to be great however when there is very little to actually cheer about.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Wanna bet?
Two home games in three days, I think that's impressive irrespective of the time of year.
Nah your alright

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
For a sell out - under lights - against the league leaders, I thought the BB atmosphere was really quite poor. As others have said, I suppose it's never going to be great however when there is very little to actually cheer about.
This is the thing. We have been on a terrible run, we play dull football and don't really create any chances. Sometimes the players need to get the crowd going rather than always the other way around.