• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United v Exeter City Official Matchday Thread.

Mid Devon Grecian

After such an abysmal run of dire performances and results our management team must be embarrassed by their collective efforts.
It’s hard to see how any of them can imagine that they have a future at this level of professional football.
Imagine trying to present your case to a prospective employer with this stain on your CV.
The pity for us is that they’re inflicting their ineptitude on our club.
It’s baffling that those ‘in charge’ on our boards appear to be paralysed and unwilling to take the action that their position entrusts them to do.
It’s such a shame that we’ve fallen so far so quickly, but I suppose that’s what happens when a group of people all get their responsibilities so wrong at the same time.
Welcome aboard Bridgy!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
No need for that. If Craig says there was a technical issue, there was a technical issue. Just because we’re losing doesn’t mean you need to turn on one of our own.

Mid Devon Grecian

No need for that. If Craig says there was a technical issue, there was a technical issue. Just because we’re losing doesn’t mean you need to turn on one of our own.
We’re all entitled to our own views FBH, very convenient to have a technical issue on this particular occasion. Don’t recall it EVER happening before, do you?

Mid Devon Grecian

We’re all entitled to our own views FBH, very convenient to have a technical issue on this particular occasion. Don’t recall it EVER happening before, do you?
Those SD cards are such new tech aren’t they 😂

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes.

Mid Devon Grecian

Yeah as I said SD cards are such cutting edge technology aren’t they? Tricky little blighters.

All be ok in L2 I’m sure.

craigbratt

I totally get you're upset at the result, but it's my error which I've admitted to. I didn't clear enough space on the SD card, then was unable to sort it out in time so had to end the interview at the most suitable edit point otherwise it would have gone off mid sentence. That's why the interview with Sweens is done on my phone with terrible audio. I've had a bad day, I screwed up, I know it doesn't look good and I'm beating myself up over it and I'll certainly learn from it.

We've had issues before, recently in fact, and I just didn't have the luxury of being able to sort it out today. We're all human.

I didn't have to come on here at all and say anything, but I wanted to own up to my error as it would be unfair to GC to give the impression he gave as a short interview or that we had edited what he said in any way. I posted the same on my personal Twitter too, for clarity.

Bat Fastard

Fair play for fronting up Craig, these things happen. In my opinion you chaps and the content you provide are one of the best things about the club, along with the pitch.

Bridgy 81

I totally get you're upse at the result, but it's my error which I've admitted to. I didn't clear enough space on the SD card, then was unable to sort it out in time so had to end the interview at the most suitable edit point otherwise it would have gone off mid sentence. That's why the interview with Sweens is done on my phone with terrible audio. I've had a bad day, I screwed up, I know it doesn't look good and I'm beating myself up over it and I'll certainly learn from it.

We've had issues before, recently in fact, and I just didn't have the luxury of being able to sort it out today. We're all human.

I didn't have to come on here at all and say anything, but I wanted to own up to my error as it would be unfair to GC to give the impression he gave as a short interview or that we had edited what he said in any way. I posted the same on my personal Twitter too, for clarity.
Please don’t give yourself a hard time over it Craig.
I for one appreciate you and your colleague's efforts.
They’re one of the things about our club that’s still working well at the moment.
Keep it up and thank you.

Mid Devon Grecian

I totally get you're upse at the result, but it's my error which I've admitted to. I didn't clear enough space on the SD card, then was unable to sort it out in time so had to end the interview at the most suitable edit point otherwise it would have gone off mid sentence. That's why the interview with Sweens is done on my phone with terrible audio. I've had a bad day, I screwed up, I know it doesn't look good and I'm beating myself up over it and I'll certainly learn from it.

Fair enough Craig, I’m not on Twitter/X or whatever it’s called and i appreciate your work. I apologise to you unreservedly.

We’re in a febrile environment at present fomented by the Board not taking action in light of the horrific ineptitude of the management team at the club.