• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jay Stansfield

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Has there been any official news on Jays injury?

Guess he’s gone back to Fulham to get the injury assessed . Fingers crossed it’s not as bad as expected.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has there been any official news on Jays injury?
I heard suggestions the knee had swollen up so I guess they can't assess the injury until the swelling has gone down.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I imagine we'll know something by Thursday at the latest when GC does his usual pre match interview.

Radio Free Skaro

I think Sir Alex Ferguson tried to ban Nani from doing his backflip goal celebration, not sure if he did stop it though
Didnt score enough for it to be a problem!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
📝 Following scans and tests at his parent club Fulham, we are pleased to report that the injury Jay Stansfield sustained at Fleetwood on Saturday is not as serious as originally feared.

Jay has responded well to to initial injury management and will return to the Cliff Hill Training Ground tomorrow to continue his rehabilitation. We are confident that he will be available for selection before the end of the season.

JW57++

📝 Following scans and tests at his parent club Fulham, we are pleased to report that the injury Jay Stansfield sustained at Fleetwood on Saturday is not as serious as originally feared.

Jay has responded well to to initial injury management and will return to the Cliff Hill Training Ground tomorrow to continue his rehabilitation. We are confident that he will be available for selection before the end of the season.
Great news. Hopefully we can give him a big send off at the Morecambe game.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
He is really lucky.The best news we could have wished for.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great news. Hopefully we can give him a big send off at the Morecambe game.
What about a bigger send off scoring the winner v LoanGyle !
UTC

budegrecian

Fantastic news!