• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accrington Stanley home - Discussion & Prediction Thread

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think someone on here has said previously that there’s a ‘start from the beginning’ facility on iFollow.
So, presumably if you by a pass you can press the right button during the game and it goes back to the start of the match.
I’m not sure if I’ve remembered that correctly and I’m even less sure how you do it, but other people may know.
If you try it make sure you avoid hearing or seeing any updates before you get home - Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads style (if you’re old enough to remember that!).
Yes ,but a warning. I've often successfully watched 10,15 , 20 minutes behind (late starting, interruption/phone call during the game so just pause it etc). Often catch up at half time by skipping that 15 minutes.

However on one occasion the stream cut off 5 or 10 minutes after 5pm with me watching the 83rd minute. Frustrating, but fortunately there were no more goals in the bit I missed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecianpasty

Any word on if Mcdonald or Kite will be available? Both players will be pivotal to our success coming towards the end of season.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any word on if Mcdonald or Kite will be available? Both players will be pivotal to our success coming towards the end of season.
In his Thursday presser, GC said McDonald was 1-2 weeks away but featured against Cheltenham with strapping on.

Pretty sure he said Kite was longer but nothing too serious.

My guess would be McDonald is available but too soon for Kite.

Agree though, we missed them both.

grecIAN Harris

In his Thursday presser, GC said McDonald was 1-2 weeks away but featured against Cheltenham with strapping on.

Pretty sure he said Kite was longer but nothing too serious.

My guess would be McDonald is available but too soon for Kite.

Agree though, we missed them both.
I thought Kite was supposed to be closer to being back than KMac but then obviously KMac came off of the bench on Saturday.

andrew p long

I thought Kite was supposed to be closer to being back than KMac but then obviously KMac came off of the bench on Saturday.
KMcD's involvement looked like an understandable mistake. As well as conceding from a corner just after bringing two subs on, KMcD didn't look fully fit to me.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
KMcD's involvement looked like an understandable mistake. As well as conceding from a corner just after bringing two subs on, KMcD didn't look fully fit to me.
I thought the same, definitely looked like he was playing within himself.

Ex-ciderrr

I agree about Hartridge definitely upgrade from Grounds but as you said I am still be convinced
Likewise.

rifraf

I see Accrington had one of their left-sided defenders called Sangare sent off last night (2 yellows) so I guess he will not be available?- unless hastily challenged.

rifraf

Accrington Stanley..Who are they?
I see Kevin Spaine the child actor who said that famously in the TV advert back then is now in prison for murder ......... allegedly.