• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Considering Stanno wasn't announced until the following day I'm not counting my jerk chickens just yet.

budegrecian

Off to bed.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some transfer window that. What’s next on the anti-Caldwell team list? Not happy with his accent? Rubbish trainers? Too much hair?

Ex-ciderrr

I’ve managed to stay off here most the day but hearing this that etc etc Today’s absolutely effin drained me I’m off to sleep, what a day UTC

geoffwp

All is as it should be. Geddon city.

Grecian Max

Only downside is we have headless chicken still, at least there's no pressure to play him as much now...

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Am I correct in thinking that if Blackman‘s injury is ongoing that we can sign an emergency loan keeper outside of the window and renew it each 7 days as necessary? Rules seem to suggest this is possible but we aren’t allowed a keeper from a premier league club.

Appreciate it wont now be Jokull, but we can hopefully find someone suitable. Hopefully we can have Blackman back quickly but I haven’t heard recent updates regarding his fitness since we were told he needed a scan at the weekend?

Colesman Ballz

All is as it should be. Geddon city.
Gary and the Club have done us proud, played hardball and set us up for a competitive run in to the end of the season !

Colesman Ballz

Only downside is we have headless chicken still, at least there's no pressure to play him as much now...
Must be difficult going through life forever in need of a scapegoat Max ! 😎

Red Bill

My god that was a long day!
What a very different club we are these days. If we believe Agent Andy, I I think most of us do, then we have turned down good offers for 3 of our "star" players. Given what I would have thought most of us would consider to be their value, that must equate to at least £1.5-2M quid in total we've turned down to keep our team together. If there are people out there looking for answers to the question does the club have ambition? I think this must really answer that in the strongest terms.
I don't think I can remember a Transfer window this positive before, what a fantastic job Gary, Marcus, the board and everyone else involved has done. If we don't have a successful rest of the season now, it certainly won't be for the want of trying.
I'm struggling to take in the transformation our beloved club has gone through over the last few years, its bleddy wonderful!!!
UTC!