• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford United vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

Edna Clouds

Great result! Some of our players were running on fumes. I don't get why we don't use our bench more and bring on fresher legs. Jamal got us the points there.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Deffo not a 9% win rate now

Beat FGR and GC has a better League 1 return than MT. With a far harder run.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good shape in defence throughout and a much better overall performance than a lot of individuals were suggesting on here……well deserved and a team victory and including GC in that.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
A Happy new year to all. I Had to cancel Christmas due to illness so back to back wins is a real tonic. These seat of the pants victories are not doing my blood pressure any good though!

Well done city,clean sheet and 3 points,onwards and upwards 😀😀😀😀

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep. Nearly cost us there. When was the last time anyone saw a ref give a fee kick for that 6 second rule?
He allowed an Oxford player to go unpunished for shoving Jay in the chest but saw fit to give a free kick against us for time-wasting.

grecIAN Harris

Not a smash and grab raid at all. We dominated the second half and created lots of decent chances.
Not how SSN are reporting it. All Oxford we've stolen the points. It makes a change to do it someone instead of it happening to us.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame FGR let us down.

Larry Wilkie

Deffo not a 9% win rate now

Beat FGR and GC has a better League 1 return than MT. With a far harder run.
That will upset the Caldwell out brigade!!

crocks

Fortunate to have 2 weeks off now for Sam and Jevani to recover from what looked like slight niggles.