• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford United vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rode our luck first half, Oxford tailed off badly in the 2nd and we took advantage. Well deserved win.
UP THE ******* CITY!! 😀

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cracking turn around in the second half. The midfield got control, complete opposite to the first half. A really good result, Nombe ran his nuts off and deserved his goal, Collins was class second half, and another great game from Blackman, other than the ridiculous time-wasting at the end. He does crack me up though.

SaintJames

Deffo not a 9% win rate now

Beat FGR and GC has a better League 1 return than MT. With a far harder run.
I doubt one poster in particular will see it that way. He's probably choking on his vitriol as we speak :)

Exehausted

Jamal nearly cost us after playing brilliantly. I must admit it winds me up when the keeper is allowed to hang onto it so long. It's supposed to be released within 7 seconds isn't it? He was warned so why do it again? Anyway rant over, a great second half with four great chances. Stanno was superb again although he has no confidence in front of goal. Surely Super Sam must start EVERY game from now on. I hope that Jevani is okay. 14 days rest now. I hope they get the next three or four days off, they certainly deserve it.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Caldwell statistics suddenly looking good after a fruitful Xmas period, notoriously a time when we've faltered in days gone by.

Grecian Max

Not how SSN are reporting it. All Oxford we've stolen the points. It makes a change to do it someone instead of it happening to us.
Never a smash and grab, we had loads of good opportunities, Key should have had a hat trick alone!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which I must say, is a little bit refreshing to see, I do find we have been a bit nicey nicey in recent years
More like decades.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rode our luck first half, Oxford tailed off badly in the 2nd and we took advantage. Well deserved win.
UP THE ******* CITY!! 😀
So refreshing that for once it was our subs who came on and changed the game.

Rosencrantz

Seven points over Xmas. That'll do nicely thank you very much. Well done GC and the boys.

STURTZ

Cracking turn around in the second half. The midfield got control, complete opposite to the first half. A really good result, Nombe ran his nuts off and deserved his goal, Collins was class second half, and another great game from Blackman, other than the ridiculous time-wasting at the end. He does crack me up though.
Jamal can do what he likes, he's genius.