• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyway, the TU police have been very active recently dealing with railway strike blacklegs. Love the Trade Unions, me.
Oops. Wrong thread.

robchave

Hants' tentacles reach far and wide. But I haven't given up. I will find a dastardly way to flummox Hants' "He who shall not be name" detector and it will self implode
I totally misread that . . it's a mental image that's going to be hard to forget.

Alistair20000

I totally misread that . . it's a mental image that's going to be hard to forget.

Me too :ROFLMAO: or :eek:

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Doesn't look like there will be anything happening before the weekend on the transfer front.

Banksy

Doesn't look like there will be anything happening before the weekend on the transfer front.

Content in the knowledge that Andy is on the case.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Content in the knowledge that Andy is on the case.
Or rather in the hedge!

Disappointing as it is, and how he sounds, he is still hopeful of 3/4 signings before the end of the window presumably one of them will be Isaac Vassell after his sighting on Tuesday at the Johnnie Rocks, complete Suzuki, Whaddon Road, stadium in Cheltenham

Agent Andy

Or rather in the hedge!

Disappointing as it is, and how he sounds, he is still hopeful of 3/4 signings before the end of the window presumably one of them will be Isaac Vassell after his sighting on Tuesday at the Johnnie Rocks, complete Suzuki, Whaddon Road, stadium in Cheltenham
You do know that I’m not really in the hedge don’t you , 😂😂😂😂I think Matts getting frustrated with the lack of resources, we really should back him to the hilt if we have any ambition, I mean look where he’s got us so far 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️👀👀👀

grecIAN Harris

Too simple.
Just call him Lord Voldemort (an evil tyrant), we all know who you're on about.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
You do know that I’m not really in the hedge don’t you , 😂😂😂😂I think Matts getting frustrated with the lack of resources, we really should back him to the hilt if we have any ambition, I mean look where he’s got us so far 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️👀👀👀
He definitely is. In the Cambridge pre-match interview he said 'the club needs to realise' when talking about getting players in.

StudentGrecian

You’d imagine the club are already backing him to the hilt, it’s just not enough to compete with the other sides in the league. If the money is not there then there is little anyone can do!
Building next years squad already looks like it is going to be nightmare, presuming most of our top players come to the end of their deals.