• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A parade

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's her. She did mention a 'Dave' in her, erm, speech.
Probably got to bottles before Cam !

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t think players get a medal for finishing runners up. In the Football League to get a winners medal a player has to appear in 25% of games played.
I think this must have changed. In the past, only the champions and the team which went up via the play-offs get a trophy which, plainly was a bit of an anomaly.

This year, we got a trophy for finishing second, so I presume Bristol Rovers will get one for finishing third, and the players defo got medals, as one or two of them hand them on this evening.

gilbertshoot

Proud day, proud bey!

Cowshed Grecian

Loving seeing all them pyro flares...stand by for the moaning brigade to pretend they had asthma attacks.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
20220509_182410.jpg

Lenny

Loving seeing all them pyro flares...stand by for the moaning brigade to pretend they had asthma attacks.
Well whoever let the flare off at Stevenage away this season had a young girl Exeter fan rushed away by first aid staff . Dont think she was kidding either. The flare lobbed onto pitch on Saturday in reaction to a game elsewhere during a promising attack wasn't too clever either. I am sure the club would quite like people not to let them off?

i8cornwall

Well whoever let the flare off at Stevenage away this season had a young girl Exeter fan rushed away by first aid staff . Dont think she was kidding either. The flare lobbed onto pitch on Saturday in reaction to a game elsewhere during a promising attack wasn't too clever either. I am sure the club would quite like people not to let them off?
I'm sure the club would like lots of things but sadly life doesn't quite work like that does it.

elginCity

They are spectacular, but I witnessed an old chap sat in obvious distress near me at Northampton when the smoke from multiple flares was blowing directly into the away end. Cam appeared to have trouble with the smoke too. Shame really, because they do look great.

manc grecian

Annoying when you're attacking and need a point for the title and someone throws one on the pitch causing the game to be stopped

Antony Moxey

I'm sure the club would like lots of things but sadly life doesn't quite work like that does it.
One of those things being supporters following the ground safety rules perhaps? Not too much to ask I would have thought.