• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Warsaw versus Exeter City Matchday Thread

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can you not chuck the homophobic language bit in as I wasn’t and haven’t spoken about that as clearly against it
Fair enough, I apologise!

muppetdodger

No he wasn’t, he was answering a question inviting him to praise the brilliant support from the fans, and he chose not to. I’m over it already, but let’s not pretend it was anything other than it was - he was asked how brilliant our fans were yesterday after 90 minutes of constant backing, and he chose to only speak about the smoke bomb and an offensive chant from a game two weeks ago. Not a word of praise or thanks.
He's correct to cal, out the flare thing, thats just stupid and i don't know why people keep doing it. As for FGR, i was there and heard nothing untoward directed at JMT, but it's a very long terrace! What I was aware of was that JMT left the club on poor terms, set up by Tisfail and I did think the chants of Tisdales love child aimed at him were quite funny, especially as I was lead to believe the 'fail' was in the stands as well! From what I saw, JMT got a lot of stick, not unreasonably and he appeared to be taking it all in his stride as banter. He was laughing about it with his team mates. That said if homophobic chants were sung that is not what we should be doing.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair enough, I apologise!
No worries 😁👍🏻

Grecianpasty

I haven't had the luxury of seeing diabete and stubbs playing together. But it's clear that their inclusion into the squad has really changed the dynamic of the team.

Yes, we all want the team to score goals for fun. But with a solid fondation underneath us, and the likes of Ray and Hartidge to come back into the defense, I can't help but feel we will have a much better second half of the season.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't had the luxury of seeing diabete and stubbs playing together. But it's clear that their inclusion into the squad has really changed the dynamic of the team.

Yes, we all want the team to score goals for fun. But with a solid fondation underneath us, and the likes of Ray and Hartidge to come back into the defense, I can't help but feel we will have a much better second half of the season.
I can't see Ray getting back in the team at the moment.

i8cornwall

I can't see Ray getting back in the team at the moment.
Agree Martin, he isn't a bad choice to have on the bench or to have if those starting to see their forms start to dip or out injuried.

Competition for places will hopefully bring out the best in players when they get their chance.

denzel

We are going to be playing 6 games in 3 weeks soon. I'm sure that Ray and others will serve a useful purpose.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
And why not. This and your previous post I think are excellent. They are balanced and well thought answers to what occurred and to previous posts that seemed to seek to minimalise the event. I make you absolutely right also regarding Matt Taylor's duty as manager.
Brown noser

Rosencrantz

We are going to be playing 6 games in 3 weeks soon. I'm sure that Ray and others will serve a useful purpose.
Yep, I think we will still be careful around Sam Stubbs playing repeated 90 minutes when we have midweek games.

geoffwp

Brown noser
You've had too much juice tonight snoop. You're too old for that. Act your age.