• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

October 2021 Points Prediction Thread

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
OFFICIAL RESULT

After much fannying around, too much coffee and biscuits (when andrew had done all the hard work) the Tie Break Committee has found that Bridgy 81 had four results correct with the nearest pursuers with just two. rifraf and Corey both had the draws and wins the wrong way round.

Bridgy 81 therefore has it. 👏

Mr Ballz commended for good sportsmanship. The Committee is advised that Spot Roys are reserved for the EACQ so instead he gets this Cheesedale award:

1635629849269.png

Alistair20000

So near, yet so far away for Grecian in Cumbria.
Indeed

Bridgy 81

OFFICIAL RESULT

After much fannying around, too much coffee and biscuits (when andrew had done all the hard work) the Tie Break Committee has found that Bridgy 81 had four results correct with the nearest pursuers with just two. rifraf and Corey both had the draws and wins the wrong way round.

Bridgy 81 therefore has it. 👏

Mr Ballz commended for good sportsmanship. The Committee is advised that Spot Roys are reserved for the EACQ so instead he gets this Cheesedale award:

View attachment 7246
I’d like to thank the committee, all my fellow exewebbers, my Mum and Dad, my Wife, my children, my dog and anyone else who knows me and has believed in me over the years.
This tremendous honour is as much for them as it is for me.
I hope that I’m able to represent the committee in a way that does justice to this esteemed institution whilst I’m the custodian of this prestigious award.

tonykellowfan

Have you settled up ?
I have.

Grecian_Matt

Have you coughed up ?
I have coughed up..

exeter.png

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
OFFICIAL RESULT

Bridgy 81
therefore has it. 👏
Congratulations!

Banksy

I demand a recount!

p.s Congrats Bridgy.

Alistair20000

I demand a recount!

p.s Congrats Bridgy.
Please send your deposit of £100 which will be repaid if your appeal is considered to have merit even if unsuccessful. In addition, show detailed workings explaining why your entry beats that of the Ballz assisted Bridgy entry.

Banksy

Please send your deposit of £100 which will be repaid if your appeal is considered to have merit even if unsuccessful. In addition, show detailed workings explaining why your entry beats that of the Ballz assisted Bridgy entry.
Bleddy farce the lot of it.

Alistair20000

Bleddy farce the lot of it.
Big Brett will be waving a pudgy finger and maybe a card in your general direction.

You have been warned.