• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

October 2021 Points Prediction Thread

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big Brett will be waving a pudgy finger and maybe a card in your general direction.
After he's had his lunch, perhaps.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Congrats Bridgy, get up on the rostrum and spray the champers.

So near, yet so far away for Grecian in Cumbria.
I was much to busy celebrating the win to worry about missing out on this. Congrats Bridgy

Bridgy 81

I’m overwhelmed by the volume of congratulatory messages I’ve received in the last 24 hours and am on the verge of filling up 🥲.
It’s a shame that I don’t get a certificate for my magnificent achievement as it would have pride of place on my lounge wall next to my cycling proficiency and 25 metres breast stroke ones.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m overwhelmed by the volume of congratulatory messages I’ve received in the last 24 hours and am on the verge of filling up 🥲.
It’s a shame that I don’t get a certificate for my magnificent achievement as it would have pride of place on my lounge wall next to my cycling proficiency and 25 metres breast stroke ones.
You do get a certificate and here it is. Just fill in the details and mount it on the wall with the others

1635692885192.png

Bridgy 81

You do get a certificate and here it is. Just fill in the details and mount it on the wall with the others

View attachment 7254
🤣 Thank you.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’d like to thank the committee, all my fellow exewebbers, my Mum and Dad, my Wife, my children, my dog and anyone else who knows me and has believed in me over the years.
This tremendous honour is as much for them as it is for me.
I hope that I’m able to represent the committee in a way that does justice to this esteemed institution whilst I’m the custodian of this prestigious award.
You'll be able to recycle this speech if you win anything at the Oscars next year! :)