• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Investment Proposal - Trust ballot

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll go for 52/48 ;-)
Always been decisive before that %

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll go for 52/48 ;-)
Portacabexit

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
If Exeweb is any kind of straw pole to go by, I'd be surprised if it's less than 75% in favour.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent result.97% Onwards we go

Trapdoor

Good turn out and an overwhelming mandate recognising the importance of this infrastructure to the club.

Andy_H

Good turn out and an overwhelming mandate recognising the importance of this infrastructure to the club.
Do you have the figures of turnout, voters for & those against?

Trapdoor

Q1. Number of votes cast:
For 1418
Against 25
Abstensions 18

Q2. Number of votes cast:
For 1405
Against 33
Abstensions 23

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Q1. Number of votes cast:
For 1418
Against 25
Abstensions 18

Q2. Number of votes cast:
For 1405
Against 33
Abstensions 23
Would be interested if the Trust could engage with those who voted No / Abstained to understand / address their concerns ?
UTC

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be interested if the Trust could engage with those who voted No / Abstained to understand / address their concerns ?
UTC
Really!
Less than 3% of those that voted, could end up being another case of the tail wagging the dog as we are seeing more and more off.

If they had objections I would feel that they would have raised them prior to voting. You are never going to satisfy all and in this instance an overwhelming majority say onwards and upwards, leave them in our wake, grabbing onto our shirttails as we zoom forward as a united unit.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
UTC
almost universally people who didnt understand there wasnt an option to spunk £2M on new players. Pretty pointless exercise asking I feel