• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Investment Proposal - Trust ballot

Andy_H

But has Chas got his own office with comfy leather chair & facilities to make bacon rolls ? UTC
Charlie & 'gang' got their new facilities early last season, there's is the low span building beyond the 3G pitch. Now all their expensive equipment, workshop, office & rest room are all under the same roof.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Couldn't 50-100 people just stand around the edges?
It depends on what sort of image you want to put up, a professional football club or a pub xi? To the best of my knowledge, there isn't even any hard standing around the main pitch. There would be an opportunity to put it all into one new building so why not?

DB9

This from the club says it all to me that the new facilities are well over time for improvement, Anyone who thinks this is not a wise thing to do must be crazy, Just look at the state of the buildings at the C&F:

Citygaff

This from the club says it all to me that the new facilities are well over time for improvement, Anyone who thinks this is not a wise thing to do must be crazy, Just look at the state of the buildings at the C&F:

Just watch this video, remember we are a trust owned club, think about marginal gains, yes team Sky and David Brailsford, how important that was to what they achieved. You vote no?? Give your head a wobble. These players and future players spend their days here not at the park. I am voting yes.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do we know the outcome of the vote?

iscalad

The outcome of this ballot will be determined by a simple majority of 50% +1 of the votes cast and the result announced at 4pm on 28th October 2021 at St James Park.

Red Bill

I think online voting closes on Wednesday?

(Having just realised Wednesday is the 27th, I now understand why it being announced on the 28th. Doh!)

Last edited:

Andy_H

Just watch this video, remember we are a trust owned club, think about marginal gains, yes team Sky and David Brailsford, how important that was to what they achieved. You vote no?? Give your head a wobble. These players and future players spend their days here not at the park. I am voting yes.
Oh how strange that the club thought that a video of the facilities was a good idea, yet 'learned' members on Exeweb poo pooed the idea as unnecessary. Not so 'learned' as you thought you were now are you?

DB9

Oh how strange that the club thought that a video of the facilities was a good idea, yet 'learned' members on Exeweb poo pooed the idea as unnecessary. Not so 'learned' as you thought you were now are you?
The video was such an eye opener to me, I'd seen the C&F but that was years ago, Those buildings are not fit for purpose and need demolishing ASAP, I think you'll find Andy that the vast majority on here are in favour.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm expecting a resounding 'yes' but what happens if it's a no? What if there was only one element of the proposal that caused the majority of members to vote 'no'? (for example, the choice of contractor?). Do the club come up with a revised proposal and we have another vote?