• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage vs Exeter Match Day thread

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thought that City played much better than last Saturday and still scratching my head as to how we didn't win. Hartridge was much better in the 2nd half.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Negative: Another missed opportunity.
Positive: Tenth place I think, but still only 3 points behind current 3rd.

I would like to see more of Colin Daniel.

denzel

All the chances. Deserved to win that. List is a good player but he shouldn't be allowed to run through like that. Second looked offside too

Red red

Personally thought a poor performance from defence. We looked a lot slower than Tuesday. Maybe time for a shake up

older-codger

Second certainly looked well offside to me but the camera view change made it difficult to be sure whether he was when the ball was kicked. Would like to see a different angle.

fred binneys head

I thought we played well, yes we could have been tighter for their goals but we passed it well and created lots of chances. I'm coming down for the Newport game and am very much looking forward to it.

iscalad

I thought we played well, yes we could have been tighter for their goals but we passed it well and created lots of chances. I'm coming down for the Newport game and am very much looking forward to it.
Mine's a pint in FECRACE

ryancooper327

Back 4 please! Change things up a bit. 7 draws in 11 shows things need changing, surely?! Long way to go yet :)

ExmouthMart

Plenty of endeavour but ultimately still lacking in midfield to boss the game. We really should be winning games like this comfortably. Brown and Nombe can’t win the games on their own. Started really well but as the game wore on we just ran out of ideas. What’s happened to Amond?!

Red Devon

Played pretty well for the most part although both Stevenage goals were far to easily created… a match we should have won but it’s fair to say Stevenage were worth their point in the end…a draw away from home is always decent so on to the next.