• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would be nice for a brief update from the club as to what is happening with the scoreboard in the spirit of open communication and all that, it's hardly like it should be a great secret or anything, but it is nearly a month overdue.
Taggy updated us at the Senior Reds AGM, after I asked the question of what was happening to it. I posted the answer earlier in this thread.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taggy updated us at the Senior Reds AGM, after I asked the question of what was happening to it. I posted the answer earlier in this thread.
AH didn't appreciate that was factual soz, so three weeks ish then

iscalad

My understanding was the cost of erecting the thing. So I expect it has been put out to tender.

StudentGrecian

My understanding was the cost of erecting the thing. So I expect it has been put out to tender.
Surprising that, would have thought that most companies selling scoreboards would offer installation as part of a package. Either way surely we could have planned ahead and got someone lined up to fit the thing before it arrived.
Seems weird how it was made a big deal of with project 6000, yet getting we’ve been lackadaisical getting the thing installed.

iscalad

Surprising that, would have thought that most companies selling scoreboards would offer installation as part of a package. Either way surely we could have planned ahead and got someone lined up to fit the thing before it arrived.
Seems weird how it was made a big deal of with project 6000, yet getting we’ve been lackadaisical getting the thing installed.
Don't know I'm afraid. Taggy didn't go into details. Mentioned something about the price of steel and moved to the next question.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's hope it doesn't get nicked while it's hanging around.

Memphis09

Would be nice for a brief update from the club as to what is happening with the scoreboard in the spirit of open communication and all that, it's hardly like it should be a great secret or anything, but it is nearly a month overdue.
I totally agree was told originally it was going to there for FGR game

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

I'm boycotting home games until the Scoreboard is in place and fully functioning.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm boycotting home games until the Scoreboard is in place and fully functioning.
I can't see the point in going to watch a football match if there isn't a giant scoreboard there.

gilbertshoot

If its too tender, maybe time to give it a rest for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.