• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City U23's V Wolverhampton Wanderers U23 Premier league Cup Wednesday 15th September 7.00 pm BST Kick Off

CraigECFC

Wonder if we will see any Coley action. I’m starting to feel sorry for Josh. Been training outside by himself for 3 weeks now and still not back with the team. Only took Collins a week of ‘by himself.’ The team just really must not like him and won’t welcome him in. Can just picture him off to the side kicking balls against the shed while the team practice.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wonder if we will see any Coley action. I’m starting to feel sorry for Josh. Been training outside by himself for 3 weeks now and still not back with the team. Only took Collins a week of ‘by himself.’ The team just really must not like him and won’t welcome him in. Can just picture him off to the side kicking balls against the shed while the team practice.
I think he should go and let their tyres down for being so horrible and mean to him.

CraigECFC

I think he should go and let their tyres down for being so horrible and mean to him.
Matt Taylor would probably give him a 3 week suspension if he did that. Then we definitely would never see him play.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if we will see any Coley action.
Pollocks we will.

Grecian2K

Pollocks we will.
If he does eventually gain a plaice in the starting line up will it be his sole appearance?
(Especially if we end up getting battered??)

Red red

Thinking of going to watch Truro tonight but unsure if any of players playing

andrew p long

mmm... I would like to think that Diabate (and Johnson,if fit) will be playing tomorrow..

Red red

None playing tonight

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
One is definitely not playing.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
One is definitely not playing.
Nor me.