• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kabongo Tshimanga

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

jimbo-gould

Wasn’t it 12 league goals that were not penalties last season? And out of them hardly any against teams in the top half. I personally hope we stay clear (not that it appears we are in the running) considering we already have a penalty taker and can’t exactly expect a team’s main man in the conference that only scored 12 open play goals to exactly step it up at our level.

DawlishBouy

National League table showing Tshimanga’s goals home and away games [penalties in brackets] . You could compile a highlights reel making him look like a superstar goalscorer with pace, power, skill and finishing. You could, however, just as easily make a lowlights reel making him look like a complete waste of space.

1Sutton Utd
2Torquay
3Stockport1
4Hartlepool
5Notts Co1
6Chesterfield
7Bromley
8Wrexham1
9Eastleigh
10Halifax
11Solihull M1 [1]
12Dag & Red
13Maidenhead
14Boreham W
15Aldershot1 [1]1 [1]
16Yeovil1 [1]
17Altrincham1
18Weymouth1
19Wealdstone2
20Woking
21King's Lynn32 [1]
22Barnet2 [1]
23Dover [expunged]1 X

dontpassback

the green slime are showing an interest by all accounts

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
the green slime are showing an interest by all accounts
Says a lot really, we're signing players with championship experience and they are looking at National League penalty takers

sign of the chimes

I'm a tad surprised that Tshimanga appears, for the moment, to still be at Boreham Wood.
We've had 12-14 unregistered players in for pre-season training this last week; some looking for a deal with us, others looking to keep fit in order to get themselves sorted out elsewhere. I thought Tshimanga was out of contract at Borehamwood, if so, could see him doing something similar.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Hello all. I've been following this forum since 2008 but until now have never written a message. I'm an exiled Grecian currently living in Elstree inHertfordshire having moved away from Exeter where I was born and grew up when I was 18 in 1993. I'm a fairly regular attendee of City matches in the South East but only attend a couple of home matches each season whilst visiting my mum.

Boreham Wood FC is my local club and I only live a couple of miles from the ground. I've had a season ticket there for several years and having seen Tshimanga play many times I can honestly say he'd be a great addition for City. Despite his lack of height he's quick, strong, good in the air and clinical in front of goal. He always gives defenders a hard time. His all round play is excellent. I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up by a League 1 or League 2 club already. Possibly one of the best players I've seen at national league level and way better than simply a national league penalty taker.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Hello all. I've been following this forum since 2008 but until now have never written a message. I'm an exiled Grecian currently living in Elstree inHertfordshire having moved away from Exeter where I was born and grew up when I was 18 in 1993. I'm a fairly regular attendee of City matches in the South East but only attend a couple of home matches each season whilst visiting my mum.

Boreham Wood FC is my local club and I only live a couple of miles from the ground. I've had a season ticket there for several years and having seen Tshimanga play many times I can honestly say he'd be a great addition for City. Despite his lack of height he's quick, strong, good in the air and clinical in front of goal. He always gives defenders a hard time. His all round play is excellent. I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up by a League 1 or League 2 club already. Possibly one of the best players I've seen at national league level and way better than simply a national league penalty taker.
Welcome to the forum Elstree.

Do you know what is contract situation is? I thought he was out of contract this summer but saw that he recently played in a friendly for Boreham Wood.
I see he is 23, but turns 24 today, so assuming if he is now out of contract he can leave for free.

Not entirely sure but from recollection Boreham Wood turned down an undisclosed club record bid a while back.