• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Return of fans

i8cornwall

"it is not known whether those who tested positive contracted the virus while they were watching a match, or elsewhere"

All I'm taking from that "article" is this to be honest.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh dear, I wonder if Hants is reconsidering his "Plan B" holiday in Scotland right now ? :unsure:

Oldsmobile-88

There will be a few bumps reported,but I would expect things to be pretty much back to normal by time August 7th comes around.

Clubs are gearing up for business as usual.They certainly are at SJP.

Boyo

A number of Torquay fans who attended their playoff final have Covid, and consequently, a load of fans are now having to self isolate due to track and trace.

denzel

Of course, on the Scotland fans its impossible to know whether they got it on the train, in the pubs, in Leicester Square, on the tube, or at Wembley. And even if it were at Wembley whether that was because they didnt adhere to the rules on distancing and masks.

Much like people said that Cheltenham and Anfield weren't spreading events it may well be the actions around that that were the issue.

Grecian Max

Much like people said that Cheltenham and Anfield weren't spreading events it may well be the actions around that that were the issue.
Who said this? Isn't it common knowledge that they were?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder how much of a responsibly the Club has to provide to keep fans safe? Hoping that itll be down to the fans.

denzel

Who said this? Isn't it common knowledge that they were?
I've heard a few comments about it. May be on another thread

i8cornwall

I wonder how much of a responsibly the Club has to provide to keep fans safe? Hoping that itll be down to the fans.
I think it's down to what the EFL says and in turn what they are told by the government.

Personally get me back into a packed SJP like it was pre covid, granted I sort of understand if others don't share that same view.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
FSA fan survey for those that want to go to matches