• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Pitch

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Today's update

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Today's instalment

ExmouthMart

Anyone seen any activity today on the pitch upgrade?! Obviously be starting work ASAP as the planning was implemented months ago. Looking forward to regular updates from the committees on finally sorting one of the things holding us back and stalling our progress.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
👀👀👀🎥🎥🎥

Interview coming this afternoon!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The update

MerleyRed

An excellent update from Chas......so its the 'Fibresand' option.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great to see again that pitch improvements are in such capable hands - bet if Chas lets Grecians know which pub they are going to to celebrate finishing job I'm sure there will be a few of us there to buy them a beer or 2!.
Afram Chas & Co, Afram City !

AndrewP

Sand with "horse hair" in it....who knew!.

I would say that we should still be looking at supporting growth in those areas of the stadium that do not get much sunlight for germination - especially in Winter. Regardless of the drainage and pitch structure, lack of sunlight is still an issue.

I know they aint cheap, but those lights on wheels that go up and down the pitch stimulating growth, which many many other grounds have, would still be a good investment........One for the trust maybe?.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sand with "horse hair" in it....who knew!.

I would say that we should still be looking at supporting growth in those areas of the stadium that do not get much sunlight for germination - especially in Winter. Regardless of the drainage and pitch structure, lack of sunlight is still an issue.

I know they aint cheap, but those lights on wheels that go up and down the pitch stimulating growth, which many many other grounds have, would still be a good investment........One for the trust maybe?.
If Colchester can nick our flags maybe we could somehow acquire the lights on wheels seen by an Grecian Near Hell when he had his vaccine at that ground 40 mileish W of the fairer City of Exeter ?
Afram City

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The update

Talks very well.